11:00 am-1:00 pm
Cost: $30 for one class under this series, up to five more classes in this series no charge
Make your livestream stand out! In this workshop, we will discuss how you can make your Facebook Live, Instagram Live, Zoom gathering, or other livestream look professional and attract more viewers. This workshop is ideal for individual artists and performers, arts organizations, or creative small businesses who have livestreamed at least once.
- How to stream better with your smartphone
- How to upgrade your streaming equipment with a webcam, microphone, or software
- How to keep your arts organization or brand alive through livestreaming
- What livestreaming program works best for each event
- On-camera tips, including lighting, background, and more
- How to facilitate talent or guest artists
- Ideas for livestream promotion and collaboration
- How to make money through livestreaming
This online workshop is part of the Arlington Cultural Affairs Arts Enterprise Institute Fall Workshops Special – choose up to six workshops in this series for the single ticket price of $30.
A link will be sent to registrants to attend this class.
Thursday, November 5, 2020 ~ Level Up Your Livestream: Tips, Tricks and Hacks for Creating Better Virtual Experiences
Instructor: Caroline Weinroth
Instructor Caroline Weinroth is a musician, writer, and artist in the Washington, DC area. At George Mason University, she earned a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing, with a concentration in Poetry, and a Bachelor of Arts in Theater & Audio Engineering. She is the lead singer, guitarist, and songwriter for the rock band Cinema Hearts. During the COVID-19 pandemic, she has performed livestream concerts for Center for the Arts GMU, Central Rappahannock Regional Library, Alexandria Office of the Arts, and others. Learn more at carolineweinroth.com and cinemahearts.com.